The state centre of historical and cultural monument protection of the Ministry of Culture of Karelia is an authorized state body of monument protection in the Republic of Karelia.
Address: 185035, Republic of Karelia, Petrozavodsk, Malaya Slobodskaya street, 12.
Director of the centre : DybinVladimir Alexandrovich. Tel.: (814-2)76-60-74
Deputy director : Markova Valentina Maksimovna. Tel.: (814-2) 78-46-45
Fedorova Irina Vladimirovna. Tel.: (814-2) 78-46-45
Kinds of immovable objects of Karelia's historical and cultural legacy:
- Urban and architectural monuments;
- Historical monuments;
- Archeological monuments;
- Art monuments;
- Historical settlements (towns, villages);
- Historical cultural complexes;
- Historical cultural (noteworthy) territories.
The main functions of the centre -
State administration and state control in the sphere of protection of Karelia's historical cultural immovable objects.
The main work directions of the centre::
- State registration of Karelia's historical cultural immovable objects;
- Development of protection measures;
- The monuments exploitation and restoration control;
- Organization and using of the monuments and noteworthy places for the cultural, educational and tourist purposes;
- Spreading of information about the objects of Karelia's historical cultural legacy.
Informational resorts of the centre:
Inventory, research and project documentation on immovable objects of Karelia's historical cultural legacy, Photo, video and audiomaterials.
The employees of the centre :
Specialize in history, archeology, town planning, architecture, monument restoration, culture management.